Natural gas - clean, convenient, competitive
Personal service, competitive pricing
Our prices take into account the needs of our customers as well as different types of fuel and energy solutions.
We consider both, gas-gas and gas-oil competition, customers can choose to buy gas on the basis of a Price Formula or at a Fixed Price.
+370 665 98 522
- Fixed merchant mark-up + TTF Stock Price
- TTF price changes every month
- Low stock price – lower payment, high stock price – higher payment
- Fixed price for the duration of the contract
- Price can be fixed for 1-3 years
- Protects against market price volatility
- Easily plan costs in the long term
Request a quote:
TTF price, EUR/MWh
ICE TTF natural gas index settlement price for the given month, calculated as the arithmetic average daily settlement price of the given month’s future during the preceding month, EUR/MWh
How to conclude a gas sales agreement?
New customer with network agreement:
- Choose new supplier by the 10th of the month.
- Elenger will inform the distribution system operator of the new choice.
- Old agreement will be terminated by the end of month.
- New agreement will be activated on the 1st of the month.
To avoid unnecessary misunderstandings and unexpected changes in ownership / use rights, please note the following:
1. The former owner / user and the new owner / user of the real estate (gas) shall record the actual reading of the gas meter;
2. At the time of transfer – acceptance of the real estate, both parties must complete and sign the Commercial Accounting Record Fixation Act.
3. The former owner / user shall submit a read-out statement to his Merchant for termination of the gas trade agreement and receipt of payment for the services;
4. The new owner / user must enter into a gas sales contract with the Trader of his choice with a readout deed.
What changes when you choose a new supplier?
What is included in natural gas invoice?
Advantages of natural gas
Gas for heating
- High calorific value and environmentally friendly.
- Most affordable source of energy in initial investment and running costs.
- Modern gas boilers are fully automated and built to be safe and efficient.
- No harmful combustion residues, only carbon dioxide and water vapour.
- Transportation through pipelines not trucks helps reduce air pollution.
Gas for industry
- Can be used in different industrial processes e.g in glass and building materials industry.
- Calorific value is around 10.5 kWh/m3, while maximum combustion temperature is over 2100 ° C.
- Enables flexible consumption.
- Off-grid options – if pipeline is not available a liquefied natural gas (LNG) tank with regasification unit can be installed.
- Enables the automation of combustion processes, achieves the desired combustion temperatures quickly and reliably.
Gas in transport
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG) for sea transport and international road haulage.
- Compressed natural gas (CNG) for land transport.
- EU goals: CNG filling stations at least every 150 km and LNG stations at least every 400 km by 2025.
Request a quote